2021 Invitation to submit an Expression of Interest
in joining the College Advisory Council
The College Advisory Council is currently seeking expressions of interest from individuals with a legal, Human Resources, building, or boarding background/experience. In considering expressions of interest at this time, the Advisory Council is also keen to maintain the gender diversity of the Council.
2021 council meeting dates and times:
- Wednesday 24 March 2021 (6pm)
- Wednesday 26 May 2021 (6pm)
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 (6pm)
- Wednesday 25 August 2021 (6pm)
- Wednesday 22 September 2021 (6pm)
- Wednesday 27 October 2021 (6pm)
Wednesday 24 November 2021 (6pm)
Expression of Interest Process
Please complete EREA Expression of Interest College Advisory Council Membership Form (DOWNLOAD HERE) and email to the Principal's Assistant email@example.com
Principal's Assistant acknowledges receipt of expression of interest via email and presents to the Principal.
Principal tables the expression of interest at the College Advisory Council Executive Meeting.
College Advisory Council Executive:
- invites individual for further conversation;
- recommends the expression of interest to the College Advisory Council for consideration.
recommends the expression of interest to the EREA Regional Director for consideration.
- advises applicant on the status of their expression of interest.
organises letter of appointment and community announcements.
For further information relating to the role of EREA School Advisory Councils, please CLICK HERE. (please note this document will be updated later in 2021)