Pavilion, Callan Hall and Purton Hall
The College offers a range of facilities available for hire. Before making a facility hire enquiry, please read the Terms and Conditions of Use. Enquiry submissions and separate information relating to Weddings can be found on this page.
Conditions of Hire
Any breach of these conditions may result in a loss of bond and/or additional costs may be levied against the hirer.
- Family or Private functions (strictly no 18th or 21st birthdays, Bucks' or Hens' nights)
- Social, Recreation and Service Club meetings
- Non-profit service organisation meetings
- Art Cultural and craft displays and events
- Community group meetings
Activities Not Permitted:
- Activities likely to cause damage to the premises
- Activities likely to cause nuisance to neighbouring residents or commercial properties
- Activities not in line with the College's image and identity
- Political Party rallies