Rostrevor College is a Catholic Independent College in the Edmund Rice Tradition, educating both day and residential students from Reception to Year 12. The school comprises students from Reception to Year 12, all within the same grounds. We work inclusively across all year levels. All staff are required to promote the Catholic Ethos of the College.
There are no positions advertised at this time
Applications should include:
- The position title for which you are applying.
- One-page cover letter briefly outlining how your skills and experience would ensure your success in the role.
- Current CV/Resume (including the names and contact details of 3 Referees).
- A response to the role criteria/key responsibilities as outlined in the relevant Position Information Document.
- Completed Applicant Declaration Form (see link below).
Applications should be addressed to:
C/- The Principal's Office
67-91 Glen Stuart Road
WOODFORDE SA 5072
or emailed directly to email@example.com.