Enrolling at Rostrevor College
Rostrevor College enrols boys from Reception through to Year 12. We encourage families to lodge an application form as early as possible as places in our key intake years fill quickly.
Priority is given to siblings of current students and as an R-12 school we offer the convenience of one school drop off, continuity of care and outstanding community networks.
If your enquiry is within the next two years please contact our Enrolment Officer, Mrs Annemarie Mein on +61 8 8364 8244, to obtain Enrolment details.
If your enquiry is more than 2 years before your son is due to commence at the College download this Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enrolments within the next two years we encourage you to join us on at a College tour and for students considering Year 7
The Enrolment Process
Rostrevor College has three key intake points Junior Years - Reception, Middle Years - Years 7 and Senior Years from Year 10. Students may enter at all Year Levels subject to available vacancies. Boarding students are accepted from Years 9 through 12.
Enrolment offers are made two years prior to the intended commencement date and continue until Year levels are full.
The steps to enrolment:
- Contact Rostrevor College and request a prospectus and book a College tour.
- An application for admission can be made at any time from birth onwards. A $60 non-refundable application fee applies.We will forward all other documentation when required.
- The application is retained on the College data base and acknowledged by letter. We request that you keep the College informed of changes of address and contact details to ensure your letter of offer can be made.
- You will receive regular communication from the College including invitations to College Tours and Community Events.
- The enrolment process commences two years prior to the respective commencement date. The Enrolment Form must be completed and submitted along with the requested supporting documents to allow us to fully consider your son's enrolment, e.g. copies of Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate, two most recent School Reports and NAPLAN Test if applicable.
- An Enrolment interview for parent and student will be arranged with either the Principal or a member of our Senior Leadership Team. Details will be provided once applications have been processed.
- Successful candidates will receive a letter of offer shortly after interview
- Parents accept the offer and return the Enrolment Agreement together with a $500 acceptance fee.
- The acceptance fee will be deducted from the commencing year's Tuition Fee.
- Should families wish to withdraw an enrolment, the Enrolment Acceptance fee ($500) will be refunded less an Administration Fee of $300, provided notification is received in writing more than two terms prior to the commencement date. No refund will be made after this date.
- Transitions Days, for new students (Reception - Year 12), are held during Term 4 in the year prior to commencement.
- Information Evenings are conducted during Term 3 in the year prior to commencement for parents and guardians of new students. Information relating to school policies, uniform and curriculum is made available at this time.
Conditions for Admission
The prospective student and his parents are required to respect the values underlying a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition.
When accepting a place at the College, the student and his parents become members of the Rostrevor College Community. It is understood that the acceptance of enrolment implies an undertaking on the part of the student, with the support of his parents, to participate fully in all College activities as required.
Categories of Enrolment
The Principal of Rostrevor College determines enrolments for the College.
T +61 8 8364 8244
F +61 8 8364 8396
67-91 Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde, SA 5072