At Rostrevor College we currently have approximately 40 Indigenous students from Year 2 to Year 12. These consist of both day and boarding students and come from a wide variety of areas including Darwin, Alice Springs, Daly River, Port Augusta, Ceduna and Murray Bridge.
This gives Rostrevor the greatest number of Indigenous students in any South Australian Catholic or Independent school and the highest we have had in our history. Demonstrating Rostrevor's genuine and ongoing commitment to Indigenous Education which has spanned seven decades.
Indigenous Day Students
Indigenous students may apply to attend Rostrevor College as day students from Reception - Year 12. An application for enrolment at Rostrevor College is to be made by submitting an Application Form.
Indigenous Boarding Students
Indigenous Boarding Students may apply to attend Rostrevor College from Year 8 - Year 12. Boarding positions are limited and applications should be submitted as early as possible to be considered for boarding.
Applicants should refer to the Indigenous Boarding Scholarship Information regarding application requirements and conditions of enrolment.
Successful applicants of the Indigenous Boarding Scholarship require ABSTUDY acceptance. Applicants are asked to complete and submit an ABSTUDY Permission to Enquire Form and submit to Centrelink with the ABSTUDY Application. A copy of this form should be sent to Rostrevor College with the Application Form.
The following steps outline the process for making an Application for Enrolment:
- Read the Prospectus carefully. If you have any questions, contact the Enrolment Officer at Rostrevor College.
- Complete the Application for Enrolment form. If applying for the Indigenous Boarding Scholarship, a completed Indigenous Boarding Scholarship Application Form is also required.
- Submit the completed application form by fax or email then mail the completed Application for Enrolment form to the Enrolment Officer together with:
- a copy of the applicant's birth certificate (or other evidence of date of birth)
- copies of 2 recent school reports, (certified translations if not in English)
- most recent NAPLAN results
- $60 Application Fee
- Applications should be made to Rostrevor College as early as possible. Enrolments for 2018 have closed. Enrolments for 2019 will close on 2 November 2018.
T +61 8 8364 8244
F +61 8 8364 8396
67-91 Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde, SA 5072