Mid-Year Reception Teacher
Rostrevor is seeking a passionate, knowledgeable, and committed educator who engages in structured literacy practices and evidence based teaching.
The successful incumbent will also:
- Possess good knowledge of evidence based pedagogical practices including Structured Literacy and Explicit Instruction
- Create a positive learning environment that supports student wellbeing and personal responsibility
- Lead and implement the Little Rossi Learners: Ready for Rostrevor! extended transition program
- Plan, teach and assess authentic and differentiated learning experiences using the Early Years Learning Framework, Australian Curriculum and Crossways
- Work collaboratively with other Early Years teachers, staff, and students
The successful applicant will be invited to lead the Little Rossi Learners: Ready for Rostrevor! extended transition program which is offered to children in the term prior to commencement.
Applications should include:
Please address applications to Shana Bennett, Principal and send via email to email@example.com
Applications for this position will close at 9.00am on Tuesday, 28th March 2023