Qkr! will accept payment using any scheme credit/debit card accepted by the school, and you can add up to five different cards to your QkR account.
At checkout, you can easily select from any of your registered cards by simply tapping the 'Payment' option near the top of the checkout screen.
Qkr! is provided by MasterCard so you know your payments are secure. No information will be stored on your phone. Registreation details and card information are saved securely on the MasterCard network.
If you choose to pay using a MasterCard, you will also benefit from MasterCard's Zero Liability policy which protects the carholder from fraud and unauthorized charges.
To add, delete or edit your payment cards from the 'Settings':
- Open Qkr!
- Tap on the three horizontal lines icon at the top left of the screen
- Tap on the word 'Settings'. This will open the settings page and present you with a number of options to personalize the way Qkr! works for you
- Tap 'Manage Payment Cards'
- To delete a card: Tap and Hold
- To edit details of an existing card: Tap quickly to enter 'Edit Card' screen
- To add a new card, tap the icon on the top right of your screen (an image of a card with a '+' symbol on Android devices or the word 'Add on Apple devices)
To add another card from the check out screen:
- Tap on your registered card
- Tap 'Add Card' option
- Provide card details
- Tap the 'Done' button (Apple devices) or 'tick icon (Android devices) on the top right of your screen to save changes
Qkr! offers the avility for two parents to set up an account for the same student if needed. However please note that the two accounts are independent and no details are shared between them.
Itemized Qkr! eReceipts provide a record of purchase and are a convenient way to keep track of your Qkr! payments.
To view your eRecipts simply sign into your Qkr! account and scroll down to 'My Receipts' section.
Never lose a receipt: email select receipts to your preferred email account:
- Select eReceipt which you with to email to yourself
- Tap the icon on the top right of your screen and you will see the option: 'Email Receipt'
- Tap 'Email Receipt' and enter your email address.
Use eReceipts to cancel a food order which you have already paid for:
- Select eReceipt for order you wish to cancel
- You will see the 'Minus' symbol in a red circle beside your chil's photo. Tap this. A pop-up box will appear asking if you wish to proceed. Tap 'Yes"
- A 'Refunded' stamp will appear on your eReceipt confirming that the order has been cancelled and a credit is available for future food orders. The value of any outstanding food order credits will automatically be deducted from your next Qkr! food order.
Qkr! Refunds: Food Orders
To reduce school costs, cancelled food orders are refunded in the form of credit for future orders. A 'Refunded' stamp will appear on your eReceipt confirming that the order has been cancelled and a credit is available for future food orders. The value of any outstanding food order credits will auromatically be deducted from your next Qkr! food order.
Qkr! Refunds: All other Payments (Non-food)
Please contact your school office directly to cancel any other (non-food) school payments. These refunds needs to be processed through the school office according to school policy.