Our tailored approach to boys' education produces well-rounded, confident and outstanding young men who go on to be respected members of their community.
In order to achieve this, we recognise that at the very heart of life at Rostrevor is the belief that we are more than just a community but rather, we are a family.The Rostrevor College family-centred approach to holistic education implies student wellbeing is of paramount importance. Wellbeing embraces the physical, emotional, psychological, intellectual, social and spiritual dimensions of the boys' lives.
At Rostrevor, our wellbeing structures provide:
- An academic curriculum that is attentive to the needs of each student.
- Religious education and faith development experiences and service learning opportunities that foster personal growth.
- A co-curricular program that caters for all individual needs.
- An Equity Services model that provides outstanding psychological services, individualised learning plans and extension opportunities for the gifted or talented.
- A Pastoral Care structure that provides ongoing support, builds resilience, raises awareness of social issues, encourages the pursuit of excellence, develops the respect for the uniqueness and dignity of all individuals, develops a sense of personal responsibility and appropriate behaviours and builds lasting, positive relationships across a broad range of year levels.